Monday, July 9, 2007

A cardboard box and a friend.

Thats all I needed when I was a four. My cousin and I pushed each other up and down the 10ft. long hallway at our fabulous, antiqued, connected duplex home in a big cardboard box for hours until we were both out of breath. Time was never an issue. We never had to rush anywhere or do anything of relative importance because the most important thing to us was that box and whose turn it was to sit in it. It wasn't always a box. Sometimes it was a laundry basket or my brother's skateboard or even a beach towel. We got pretty creative after a while. It didn't take much to make us smile.

Right now, I'm at my desk sipping tea out of my big white mug. This is my first blog entry. I should be studying for my clinical chemistry exam tomorrow, but instead, I've invested 3hrs of my time in creating, designing and writing in this blog. Was it worth it? Ask me again tomorrow after I've taken the exam.