Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My newly claimed trademark.

Since my freshman year in college, my friends have brought to my attention something that wasn't even apparent to myself--my affinity towards scarves. I don't know what it is about them, but I love to wear scarves. Perhaps it is the easy subtle way they add interest to a wardrobe, or it may be some deeper explanation of my subconscious--who knows?? It's also a part of why I love winter time so much. I love the cold weather because cold weather allows for cold weather clothing, and cold weather clothing include SCARVES! I also love coats, boots, and hats, but scarves are much more affordable and hats are harder to find. In my book, scarves can do no wrong. I wear scarves about 2/3 of the year--from when the first cold front comes in October until the very last cool breeze blows away in April. My favorite place to find a great scarf is Urban Outfitters. They have great scarves for under $30! Btw, Urban also has some pretty cute affordable boots too!